Brazil, Where is visited again for a film shooting.
November 20, 2014
– Director Cho was bitten by borrachudos (mosquitos in Brazil)
– Mr. Kim brought home remedies for Director Cho. He still has those scars on his body although it was 2 years ago.
November 19, 2014
A farm owned by Mr. Kim’s son. Mr. Kim is the hero of the film
February to May 2013
– Conducted interviews with ex-Korean War POWs who live in Brazil (Campinas, Cuiaba, Florianopolis, Apucarana, Goiania, Salvador)
– Recorded distinct visions of Korean-Brazilian community involving ex-POWs.
– Explored the Rio de Janeiro area and verified the information of the materials
– Inquired North Korean authority in order to explore the possibility of visiting North Korea
– Had a phone call with Brazilian Ambassador in North Korea and had meeting with North Korean Ambassador in Brazil.
we visited the only survivor in India at New Delhi and explored the old Madras area.
In Korea Flower Village of Eumseong. we confirmed the survival of one ex-POW, who was known to be deceased.
We were able to reach one ex-POW, who is living in Cuiaba, through phone call.
We interviewed 7 ex-POW members in São Paulo and last 2 survivors living in Argentina.
November 10, 2009
The first meeting with 5 ex-Korean War POWs who we we were able find, through people and words after the São Paulo International Film Festival in Brazil.