February to May 2013
– Conducted interviews with ex-Korean War POWs who live in Brazil (Campinas, Cuiaba, Florianopolis, Apucarana, Goiania, Salvador)
– Recorded distinct visions of Korean-Brazilian community involving ex-POWs.
– Explored the Rio de Janeiro area and verified the information of the materials
– Inquired North Korean authority in order to explore the possibility of visiting North Korea
– Had a phone call with Brazilian Ambassador in North Korea and had meeting with North Korean Ambassador in Brazil.
we visited the only survivor in India at New Delhi and explored the old Madras area.
In Korea Flower Village of Eumseong. we confirmed the survival of one ex-POW, who was known to be deceased.